Re: a comparison of different databases

From: Mike Segel <mikey_at_segel.com>
Date: 1996/07/08

vanj_at_dircon.co.uk wrote:

 [S N I P ]
> I use DB2 for MVS, DB2 for OS/2, Oracle/NT and Oracle/HPUX. Out of
> As always, there is no one answer to these
> kinds of questions. It's like saying 'where is the best place in the
> world to go on holiday?' :-)

Try Cleveland, OH!
It's really a great place. We just tolerate the jokes cuz it discourages the tourists. ;-)

Seriously, DB2, Oracle, Sybase, and yes Dorothy, Informix will meet your needs. Personally I like Informix. But hey, after spending all weekend
upgrading an SP2 from 3.25 to 4.1.4 I'd even like Sybase ;-)

-Mikey Received on Mon Jul 08 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message