Resume for Oracle etc..

From: <techna2_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/07/07

Res Phone 	 (714)-966-2321
Office Phone 	 (714)-556-8011
Visa status 	 H1B
Country 	 USA		Salary :- Negotiable

				SUNDER  BRATA  GHOSH

Over 15 Years of experience in On-Line business application software systems development on client/server RDBMS environment covering the full system life cycle. Proficient in system conceptualisation, customer interacti
on and system analysis also proficient in RDBMS based application. Main strength areas are Oracle under Unix.

Educational Qualification : BS from University of Calcutta.

Professional Qualification : Certificate in Oracle, ‘C’, BASIC and System Analysis and Design

Operating System : Unix SVR3.2, AIX 3.2.1/ DOS 6.2/ OS2/ NetWare 3.11

Software Languages : Pro*C, COBOL, BASIC, C, Informix 4GL

RDBMS			: ORACLE -5.x/6.x/7.x with SQLFORMS 2.3/ 3.0/ 4.0
				  SQL*Plus,PL/SQL,SQL*Menu
				  INFORMIX V 2.10, V 6.0

GUI		     		: PowerBuilder 4.0

PROJECT EXPERIENCE Techna International Corporation, CA
From Apr 1995 till date

PROJECT		: Statewide Automated Child Support System
Client			: A.M.S. Sacramento,  CA
Duration		: Apr’96 - till date
Team Size		: 14
Software        		: Vax COBOL V5.25 with ESQL&RDB as backend.
Hardware	        	: VAX-11 and Pentium PC’s
OS			: Open VMS 6.1
Role	Detail System designing for various change request from the State
of California for different modules of Child Support System.
PROJECT		: Integerated Campus Automation System (INCAS)
Client      		: Indian Institute of Coal Management, India
Duration		: Aug '95 - Mar’96
Team Size		: 8
Software	      	: ORACLE 7.0 as the back end and Powerbuilder
4.0 ,
Hardware	      	: IBM - RS 6000 (Server) and PC 486-Dx2
(Clients).
OS			: UNIX (AIX  3.2.1)
Role	Responsible for development & testing of Financial Management
System Covering Fixed Asset, Payroll, Purchase, Sales and Management Information System.
 PROJECT		: Migration tool development
Client			: Based in USA
Duration		: Apr '95 - Aug '95
Team Size		: 8
Software		: ORACLE 6.0 ( Forms3.0, Menu5.0, PL/SQL, Pro*C)
Hardware		: IBM - RS 6000 (16 terminals), UNIX (AIX  3.2.1)
OS			: UNIX ( AIX  3.2.1).
Role	I was responsible for development & testing. Writing Oracle
Functions in equivalent Informix 4GL language. Mapping for Informix(6.0) & Power builder(4.0)

Nicco Corporation Ltd, NJ
From Apr 1994 - Mar 1995

PROJECT : Transaction, Research, Amendment and Correspondence System (TRACS)

Client			: Microbank Software Inc., New York
Duration		: Apr '94 - Mar '95
Team Size		: 4
Software		: Microsoft SQL Server/MF.COBOL with Smalltalk
Hardware		: Intel 486,  LAN 3.11/ OS2/ DOS 6.2/ Windows
Role	Involved in Maintenance, Modification and enhancement of a
Banking application package (TRACS). The Package used to keep track of disputed checks among different Banks. The Package was originally developed in MF-Cobo
l and now it is being converted into Microsoft SQL Server in backend and Smalltalk in front end. I was also involved in transferring data into SQL from the old system.

LOVELOCK & LEWES(Coopers & Lybrand) - Calcutta - INDIA From Aug 1986 - March 1994

PROJECT		: On-line Integrated Sales Accounting System
Client			: Rajinder Steels Limited, Kanpur, India
Duration		: Aug '92 - Mar '94
Team Size		: 4
Software		: Oracle V 5/V 6 with SQL*Forms V2.3/V3.0,
SQL*Plus,Pro*C V1.1/V1.3
Hardware		: ORG SUPERMAX/HCL METEOR,  Unix V.3.2
Role	Involved in System study, Preparation of Functional
Specification,Development of the system,Conversion from Oracle V5 to V6,Testing, User Interaction, User training and Implementation.
PROJECT		: Implementation of Garden Accounting System
Client			: Assam Company (India) Limited
Duration		: Apr '92 - Aug '92
Team Size		: 2
Software		: Informix V2.10
Hardware		: ICIM DRS-300,  Unix V.3.2
Role	My responsibilities included is to understand the system
thoroughly and to train the user accordingly with one months complete run for the following systems i.e. Cash & Bank, Payroll, Inventory, General Ledger and Tr
ial Balance.
PROJECT		: Fixed Deposit System
Client			: Indian Seamless Financial Services Ltd
Duration		: Apr’91 - Mar '92
Team Size		: 2
Software		: Oracle V5 With SQL*Forms 2.3 and Pro*C
Hardware		: IBM-PCAT, 386 MS-DOS
Role	I was responsible for study, design, development and
implementation of the system.
PROJECT		: Cold Storage MIS / Financial Accounting System.
Client			: Lohia Group Services
Duration		: Jun '90 - Feb '91
Team Size		: 2
Software		: Oracle V5 With SQL*Forms 2.0 and Pro*C
Hardware		: IBM-AT,  MS-DOS
Role	I was responsible for study, design, development and
implementation of the system.

PROJECT : Financial, Stores,Cost Accounting system development.

Client			: Wellman Incandescent (I) Ltd
Duration		: Jul '88 - May '90
Team Size		: 5
Software		: MS-COBOL
Hardware		: IBM-AT,MS-DOS
Role			: I was responsible for design and development

PROJECT		: Stores, Cost Accounting system development.
Client			: Bells Controls Ltd
Duration		: Sep '87 - Jun '88
Team Size		: 3
Software		: MS-COBOL
Hardware		: PSI-Sirius 32, UNIX V5.3.2
Role			: I was responsible for design and development

PROJECT		: Costing System.
Client			: General Electric Company (I) Ltd
Duration		: Aug '86 - Aug '87
Team Size		: 3
Software		: Wipro-Cobol
Hardware		: WIPRO-286, W-DOS
Role			: I was responsible for development

From June 1980 to July 1986 worked with

  • Apex Data System as EDP Trainee from June’80 to Oct’82
  • Wiz Consultants as Programmer from Nov’82 to July’84
  • Dytron (I) ltd as System Analyst/Programmer from Aug’84 to July’86

During this period involved in Design/Development of various financial accounting system like Payroll, Inventory, Share Accounting, Fixed Deposit System and Financial Accounting System., languages used Basic & COBOL. Received on Sun Jul 07 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message