Re: Obscene article by Don Erway of NDC Systems shows he is wrong again

From: Dave Goggin <dt4_at_limitpt.com>
Date: 1996/07/05

Someone wrote:

> Someone pretending to be cjames3_at_concentric.net wrote:
> : Despite continued bogus articles by Don Erway of NDC Systems that this
> : account has been suspended, it is still alive and well.
> :
> : Clearly Don Erway is lying, again, and wasting everyone's time, including

blah, blah, blah...

C'mon folks, enough of this stuff. Just ignore this Erway or whoever. None of us cares who's forgering, lying, etc. These newsgroups have speciific subjects and this thread is so off-topic it isn't even funny.

Dave Goggin Limit Point Systems dt4_at_limitpt.com

The opinions expressed herein are mine alone, and do not necessarily coincide with those of my employer or client(s). Received on Fri Jul 05 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message