DALLAS - ORACLE FINANCIALS

From: Richard Woll <rwoll_at_msn.com>
Date: 1996/07/05

EDISON GROUP, INC. ORACLE FINANCIALS CONSULTANT - DALLAS/FORT WORTH TOP OPPORTUNITY - EXCELLENT COMPENSATION Edison Group is one of the Nation's fastest growing consulting firms specializing in client/server package implementations, business advisory services and custom development using object technology. We pride ourselves on the quality of our employees and our personal commitment to our clients' success.

Edison Group is looking for individuals who would enjoy working in a team oriented, professionally challenging environment for a company that:

  • Employs only the industry's foremost professionals
  • Generously rewards performance
  • DOES NOT require extensive travel
  • Has one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry
  • Offers exceptional professional and career development

We have rewarding career opportunities at our Dallas office for adaptable, team-oriented, self-motivated professionals with experience implementing Oracle Financials, Distribution or Manufacturing applications.

Successful candidates will have:

  • Excellent communication skills
  • Strong Industry or Technical experience
  • Proficiency with Oracle Financials, Distribution or Manufacturing

Technical candidates must be proficient with any of the following tools:

  • PL/SQL - AOL
  • SQL*Plus - Forms 4.5
  • SQL*Forms 2.3 - Reports 2.0/2.5
  • SQL*Loader

Our people enjoy superior career development opportunities and earn excellent compensation with best-in-class benefits including: comprehensive health insurance, performance bonuses, 401(k) plan, and continuing education. If you enjoy working on challenging projects in a team-oriented, professionally rewarding environment, we want to speak with you.

Please respond to:

Edison Group, Inc.
Attn: Recruit-ODFW
17218 Preston Road
Suite 430
Dallas, Texas 75252

Tel: (214) 931-9292 Fax: (214) 931-9329 E-Mail: careers_at_edisongroup.com. Received on Fri Jul 05 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message