Re: Designer 2000 courses?

From: Jeff Jacobs <jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/07/04

gvm_at_FormalSys.CA (Gwen McCormick) wrote:

>Hi all!
>
> My company is going to be installing Designer 2000 and we are looking
>at training for this product. Does anyone know of good training courses
>for this product, who is giving them, and what the approximate cost for the
>courses would be?
>
> Any and all assistance would be very much appreciated. TIA.

Jeffrey Jacobs & Associates is pleased to offer three in-depth courses on Designer/2000. Each course is 5 days long, and includes extensive course notes and lab exercises. Courses are offered on-site only.

"Using Designer/2000 for Analysis, Design and Prototyping" (5 days) - This course provides comprehensive training in the use of Designer/2000 Systems Modeller, Systems Designer and an introduction to the use of the Generators. The course concentrates on those features which result in generated code for application systems. Each student team creates a complete prototype consisting of a database, Forms, Reports and Menus.

This course enables teams to conduct the analysis and design phases of system development, with sufficient training in the generators to produce Forms, Reports and Menus for prototyping purposes.

"Using Oracle Designer/2000 Generators" (5 days) - This course provides in-depth training for developers in the use of Designer/2000 for Forms, Reports and Menus. The course focuses on advanced features of the Generators, User Preferences, Regeneration and Reverse Engineering.

This course is normally taught approximately two months after "Using Designer/2000 for Analysis, Design and Prototyping", as teams approach implementation.

"Designer/2000 for Experienced V5.x Developers" (5 days) - This course provides in-depth coverage of new Designer/2000 features for organizations currently using CASE V5.x.

For further information, contact:

 Jeffrey Jacobs & Associates
 Designer/2000 Consulting and Training
 951-2 Old Country Road, Suite 119, Belmont, CA 94002  Voice: 415-571-7092, FAX: 800-665-1379 CompuServe: 76702,456  Internet: 76702.456_at_compuserve.com Received on Thu Jul 04 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message