Re: Designer 2000 courses?

From: William A. Mertz <wmertz_at_infocom.net>
Date: 1996/07/04

gvm_at_FormalSys.CA (Gwen McCormick) wrote:

>Hi all!

> My company is going to be installing Designer 2000 and we are looking
>at training for this product. Does anyone know of good training courses
>for this product, who is giving them, and what the approximate cost for the
>courses would be?

> Any and all assistance would be very much appreciated. TIA.

I am just finishing up the Application Developer classes that Oracle Education offers. It's not cheap, but it is good. I have gained a through knowledge of Dev 2000, and am ready for just about any task. But it cost about $8000 per person for the courses.

Bill

Bill
wmertz_at_infocom.net Received on Thu Jul 04 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message