Oracle Upgrade

From: <wslun_at_cs.cuhk.hk>
Date: 1996/07/04

Dear netters,

     I've encountered a problem concerning about the upgrade of Oracle from 7.0 to 7.2. My platform is AIX 2.3.

     First of all, I just wanna upgrade the SQL*Net by installing the SQL*Net V2 in 7.2 and removed SQL*Net V1 in 7.0. However, there are several errors . Can I do in this way without installing the Oracle RDBMS 7.2 ?

     Secondy, I am worried about the SQL*TextRetrieval in the upgrade. Any suggestion ?

--

                                                               Best Regards,

                                                                 Lun Wing San
                                                                 ­Û  ¥Ã   ·s

Title         : Bachelor of Science of Computer Science
Email address : wslun_at_cs.cuhk.hk
Address       : The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shatin, Hong Kong
Telephone     : (852)2609 7000