SAP Contractors Available

From: <tinnes_at_cig.nml.mot.com>
Date: 1996/07/01

4 SAP contractors are looking to fill a vacancy starting in September. If you are looking to hire 6-8 SAP consultants, chances are all you need is us! We are a project group that has been working together on contracts for the past 5 years. We have a great combination of expertise between the 4 of us - and not one of us has had less then 10 years programming experience. If you're looking to FINISH a project on time with some SERIOUS professional people, let us know. You can contact us by sending e-mail to:

      tinnes_at_cig.nml.mot.com

Thank you,
4 Guys Consulting. Received on Mon Jul 01 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message