Restrict fetches

From: Prashanth G. Joisha <pjoisha_at_usa.pipeline.com>
Date: 1996/06/29

This questions may have been answered before.. however I would very thankful if someone could lead me in the right direction

       Lot many times our fetches (in our GUI based application) ends up fetching 1000 +
records at a time. This slows our application a lot. So I'm thinking in the lines
of restricting the number of records to be fetched (say a user defined quantity). So
my question what is the best way of implementing this? If cursors is the only solution
then my next question is Can I develop cursors dynamically?

Thanks in advance

GPJ Received on Sat Jun 29 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message