Announcing APPLICATION RUNNER (My Apologies To This Group)

From: Bruce Blank <bablank_at_access.digex.net>
Date: 1996/06/29

To the members of this newsgroup:

     Please accept my apologies for posting my "Announcing APPLICATION RUNNER ..." advertisement in your news group earlier this week. It was an honest mistake. I am not a company, just a hard-working computer professional who developed what I believe to be an excellent shareware product in my spare time over the past 10 months. My target audience is people who have more than casual usage of their computers. I reasoned that sending a post to computer specific news groups would be a good way to reach that audience. I posted to 41 groups in all and have received numerous angry letters from members in many of them. It truly didn't occur to me that what I did was inappropriate. I now clearly realize that it was and will never do it again. I am humbled by the flames I've received.

Regards... Bruce Blank

* Bruce Arlan Blank (aka BLANKWARE) author of Application Runner *
* email: bablank_at_access.digex.net *
* WWW page: http://www.access.digex.net/~bablank/ *
* Application Runner: *
* http://www.access.digex.net/~bablank/AppRunner.html *