BETA SITES WANTED

From: Chris McIntosh <mcintosh_at_netscheme.com>
Date: 1996/06/28

NetScheme Solutions is pleased to announce the beginning of our beta test program for the InterMart Toolkit. Using our GUI tools and object-orienteddata modeling technology, we make it easy to develop applications for accessing relational DBMS data from your web browser...without programming a single line of code!

The beta software will be available via NetScheme's web server for download beginning Tuesday, June 25, 1996. It is intended that this will be the first phase of a two phase program. The second phase will be adding additional documentation and features, as well as bug fixes and product enhancements. It is anticipated that the second beta phase will take place within the next two weeks.

Check out our home page at www.netscheme.com for further directions, and our online demo to see what it's all about.

Thanks for your interest! Received on Fri Jun 28 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message