ORA-03113

From: Stuart Hemming <shemminga_at_cix.compulink.co.uk>
Date: 1996/06/28

Can anyone tell me what might be causing the listener to keep throwing this up?

I've been told that one of the reasons for this is duplicate IP addresses on the network but we've been able to check that and it's not the case. The only other potential cause we've heard of is something to do with running on a Novell server. We're running on SCO v5. The RDBMS is 7.1.6.2 and the listener is 2.1.6.0.0

Replies by mail please as my news service is dodgy at best.

These are *my* opinions. Please don't make the mistake of believing anybody else is stupid enough to think like this!
 Stuart Hemming                     | shemminga_at_cix.compulink.co.uk
 The Data Base                      | Tel: + 44 (0) 115 925 0005
 Nottingham UK                      | Fax: + 44 (0) 115 929 4668