Re: UPC barcodes in Reports 2.5 on Mannessman Tally printers

From: Kevin Muhm <muhmkb_at_maritz.com>
Date: 1996/06/27

Jay Krishnamurthy wrote:

> a. Has anyone used Developer/2000 Reports 2.5 to generate UPC barcodes?
> b. Has anyone done this to print on a Mannessman Tally 661 printer?
>
> We have the Oracle 7.2.2.3 running on Sun (Solaris 2.3) machine. The
> report can be run on Windows 95 PCs or the server itself.
>
> c. Has anyone used Code 39 barcodes using Reports 2.5?I have used code 39 in reports 2.5, and it worked fine. If you have the
code 39 font installed on your PC, you simply assign that font to whatever you want to appear in a barcode font on your report - but you must enclose the text with asterisks. We also found that printing off of a laser printer on 8.5" x 11" label stock was much more economical and faster than using a barcode label printer. Received on Thu Jun 27 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message