Oracle7.3.2/AIX/Motif error TK2-00001

From: pawel thommee <pawelt_at_interlog.com>
Date: 1996/06/25

Hi

I have inastalled Oracle 7.3.2 on AIX 3.2.5 . This is the server configuration. We can access the database using PC connected to a network. Svrmgrl is operational.

The graphical environment of AIX is Motif 1.2.3 , xdm is operational. We used X-win32 package on PC conected to AIX, X-windows works, aixterm is operational. But I dont have svrmgrm operational. I have got an error message Tk2-00001.

The question : how to get svrmgrm operational ? THKS
Pawel
pawelt_at_interlog.com Received on Tue Jun 25 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message