Re: Dynamic Sql in Forms 4.5

From: <arthurk_at_ibm.net>
Date: 1996/06/25

Recently, I asked about how to use dynamic SQL under Forms 4.5 (under Win 3.11). First, I'd like to express my thanks to everyone who took the time to post or email me with information and questions about the problem. I've learned a lot (and have learned I need to learn more :-) .

As for my specific problem, it turns out Pl/Sql was _incorrectly_ installed onto the engine, so even though the sys.dba_objects reported the dbms_sql package was installed, it really wasn't :-(.

I helped the DBA find a new oriface, installed PL/SQL properly, and (wow!) every thing works!

Thanks again to all who responded!

Kurt Arthur
Cooperative Technical Services
arthurk_at_ibm.net Received on Tue Jun 25 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message