US-CA-Sacramento Technical Support Engineer, Unify Corporation

From: Chris Anderson <caa_at_unify.com>
Date: 1996/06/25

Unify Corporation is a leading supplier of client/server tools for open systems, and has been at the forefront of client/server technology since the company was founded in 1980. We are currently seeking candidates for both entry level and senior Technical Support Engineer positions in our Sacramento office.

This position requires:

      o  Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
      o  Excellent problem solving skills
      o  Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
      o  Very good technical skills, and ability to learn very
         quickly.
      o  Unix/C or Windows development experience

For the senior position:

      o  Prior experience in Technical Support is a major plus.
      o  Prior team leader or project lead experience is desired

Experience in any of the following is a plus:

      o  4GL programming
      o  RDBMS -- Unify 2000, Oracle, Sybase, INGRES, etc.
      o  GUI -- UNIFY VISION, Windows, X, Openlook, Motif
      o  Networking -- either PC-based or Unix TCP/IP.

Technical Support Engineers provide technical support of Unify products to our customers in North America. Engineers in this department are expected to gain a full understanding of the internal code of Unify products, learn several RDBMS's, learn and use our products, and gain in-depth knowledge of UNIX and Windows.

This position requires relocation to the Sacramento area. You must be able to accept long-term, full-time employment in the U.S. to be considered.

Unify has outstanding compensation and benefits. For immediate consideration; mail, FAX, or email your resume to:

    Chris Anderson
    U.S. Support Manager
    Unify Corporation
    3927 Lennane Drive
    Sacramento, CA 95834

    FAX: 916-928-6403
    email: caa_at_unify.com

An Equal Opportunity Employer. Received on Tue Jun 25 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message