Re: Oracle Books

From: Avi Abrami <aab_at_vus002.telecom.com.au>
Date: 1996/06/25

Jason (hangyk_at_singnet.com.sg) wrote:
: Do you know of any other books on Oracle from O'Reilly?
: I am particularly interested in the architecture of Oracle RDBMS.
: Thanks.

: Allan Hicks <ahicks_at_acsatlanta.com> wrote:
: >Mangalath Narayanan wrote:
: >> Could someone suggest me the best books on the following Oracle topics?
: >> Backup and recovery (I think Rema Velpuri's boook is pretty good)
: >Naru Narayanan,
: > If you're an O'Reilly publisher fan, you might find
: > Oracle Performance Tuning by Peter Corrigan and Mary Gurry helpful.

                                                         I think MARK Gurry
would be a bit upset at being called Mary!

: > IBSN 1-56592-048-1. It's around $40.00.
: >-allan