HELP: Initialization of dll vs0rac32.dll failed.

From: Rob Weeks <rweeks_at_kodak.com>
Date: 1996/06/24

Hi all,

I have an Excell sheet that has MANY SQL.Request functions. They are all queries that return a single value. When I recalc the sheet, it starts to update the values and at about 7% complete I get a dialog boc with the following error:

        Initialization of the dynamic link library c:\windows\system\vsorac32.dll failed. The process is terminating abnormally. I then get the same error for orant71.dll.

I can still use SQLPlus to query the database, but I need to restart Excell to get any ODBC query to run. Has anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Thanks in advance:

Rob
rweeks_at_kodak.com
rweeks_at_hotliquid.com Received on Mon Jun 24 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message