Re: CASE error (fail to open new activity)

From: Tony Bravo <tbravo_at_gnn.com>
Date: 1996/06/23

Did all the packages re-build successfully? Sometimes I find that "rmdbg" and "rmmac" fail to compile due to the dbms_pipe package not being installed in SYS. Also make sure that DES_2000 and CKRO_RES (?) roles are granted to the case account (this should be the case if you can recompile OK).

Tony Bravo

In article <4qkdfrINN2rs_at_acadia.cis.ohio-state.edu> ivan ordonez-reinoso