Re: CREATE/TRUNCATE in PL/SQL???

From: Dan Rippel <jford_at_mail.erols.com>
Date: 1996/06/22

The heart of the problem is that you are trying to build and execute an SQL statement dynamically.

If you are running PL/SQL 2.3, you should look at the package DBMS_SQL. If you are not running at least 2.3 then you are SOL.

This package will allow you to build a SQL statement and execute it.

This should take care of both questions.