Comparing Dates

From: Douglas Scott <dsscott_at_neosoft.com>
Date: 1996/06/22

I have a Sql*Plus report running against an Oracle database (version 7.0.15.4.1) on a VAX running VMS. The report's data is slected based by comparing an entered date range to a date field in a table. I use the trunc function on both dates and I compare the dates using the >= and <= operators. The problem is that some records that should meet the criteria are not being selected. Does anyone know if there is a problem with dates in this version of Oracle?

Thanks
Douglas Scott Received on Sat Jun 22 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message