Successful in accessing Oracle using JDBC

From: venkata kowluri <c_kowlur_at_qualcomm.com>
Date: 1996/06/22

My set is like this:

  1. Oracle for win95
  2. Sqlnet for Oracle (32bit)
  3. JDBC
  4. JDBC-ODBC
  5. Intersolv ODBC driver ( I also have Oracle 32bit ODBC (downloaded))
  6. Sample program supplied by sun

I could access the data from the database on my PC . The test was successful with Intersolv's odbc driver. I have tried with Oracle's own odbc driver (32 bit) and it failed with an SQL Exception error S1091 (I have not changed anything in the query except the datasource name in the sample program supplied by the Sun).

Let me know any one else is successful with Oracle's odbc and also their experiences.

thanks

venkata kowluri Received on Sat Jun 22 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message