Cross-Platform Report Writer?

From: Stuart Coates <scoates_at_eurobase.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1996/06/21

I'm currently looking for a cross platform Report Writer that our programmers can use to create reports for our system. I'm NOT after a Windows based GUI reporter but a server based report programming language that can reside on NT and UNIX (AIX, HP/UX, Dynix) and can talk to most RDBMS's (Oracle, MS-SQLServer,CA-Ingres).

I'd be grateful if anyone can point me in the right direction if they're using such a beast at the moment.

Thanks in advance,

Stu...!

Stuart Coates (scoates_at_eurobase.demon.co.uk)     Phone:+44 1245 496706
Eurobase Systems Ltd (http://www.eurobase.co.uk) Fax:  +44 1245 496708