Re: Automatic SHUTDOWN of Workgroup Server on NT

From: Richard Clapp Jr <102777.3306_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 1996/06/21

Of course, You are ALWAYS LUCKY when you power down the server without shutting down, and you come back up without a headache. You lost the context the message was in. It was a reply to an earlier message. The point with context was: What happens when you power down without a shutdown? I spoke of a test I ran deliberately to test the NT server when this occurs (since I have an instance running on a training room machine -- which someone could accidently power down at night when closing up the room.) No more, and no less. Fortunately, I had no problem.

Richard Clapp

--
Richard Clapp
Columbus, OH