help Wanted !!!

From: Ramanathan Venkataraman <ramaruna_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/06/20

ORACLE DEVELEOPER 2000 /PERSONAL ORACLE 7 I installed Personal Oracle 7 and Developer 2000 on my system . I tried to start the database manager . But it would not start up :

The Error says :

"ORA-3121 : No interface driver connected . Function not performed."

Any one familiar with the problem ? Any suggestions.

( My system config : Pentium 90 Mhz, 16 MB RAM running Windows 95 )

I understand that the S/W is Windows. According to my understanding S/W written for windows should run under Windows 95. Is 'nt that true ?