Re: Loading Image Data into Oracle

From: Srinivasa Kunamneni <eleeb02_at_menudo.uh.edu>
Date: 1996/06/19

James K. Anderson MRD-IM (anderson_at_mrd62.mrd.usace.army.mil) wrote:
: How to I load an image into Oracle? I know how to create a table
: to hold the data, but do I use an INSERT command to insert a new
: record? If so, how do I make a reference to the file with the image
: in the insert command?

: Any help is greatly appreciated, as I am stumped.

: Thanks,
: Jim Anderson

One way:
If you have Forms4.5 availability, use LoadImageFile and save (commit) it into the database.
i cannot think of any other way of doing it.

Srini Kunamneni Received on Wed Jun 19 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message