Re: connect internal asking for password: WHY?

From: JoeViau <joeviau_at_aol.com>
Date: 1996/06/19

I had a similar experience. This will happen if the DBA_BYPASS parameter is set in the CONFIG.ORA file. The password must be your operating system user ID, a period, and your operating system password (this is true of NetWare at least, and I'm sure it's true of UNIX if Oracle is really cross-platform).

I don't know if this is applicable in your situation, but I hope that it points you in the right direction. Good luck. Received on Wed Jun 19 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message