Re: OPO Master Detail Problem

From: Will Pedersen <will_at_netgate.net>
Date: 1996/06/18

asaba wrote:

> Help...help...
>
> I am using Power Objects version 1.0.16. I tried to create master-detail
> form with 2 fields as the relation key. So I put that two fields
> separated by semicolon (;) on link detail column and link master column
> properties of the repeater display. However I got an error....too many
> column...
>
> Anyone can help me ?
>
> Thanks
> Hannam Humin

You might have to create a view of the tables that concatenate the two fields that you want to join the master and detail rows. I'm pretty sure you can only put one column name in the 'link' fields, creating a view and using it as the record source would allow you to use just one column name.

Will Pedersen Received on Tue Jun 18 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message