Re: 8000 nude celebrity pics

From: <kivi\sppp_at_glasnet.ru>
Date: 1996/06/18

In <01bb5ca0.d99712e0$ec17649e_at_jsims.measurex.com>, Joe Sims <sims_joe_at_measurex.com> writes:
>I thought that someone was meant to monitor the content of newsgroups to
>ensure consistency and meaning?
>
>On 16 June 1996, PDI Consultancy wrote...
>> Youcds_at_mid-night.com wrote:
>> >
>> > Midnight Escape's 1st 8,000+ file CELEBRITY/Misc Model ADULT CDROM
>> > (BIGGEST & BEST affordable stars/model CD-ROM you will find!
 Guaranteed!)

>> You can't be serious why the hell is this crap here ?
>> --
>> PDI Consultancy Email: PDI_at_ActOnline.com.au
>> Software , Accounting and Database Solutions
>> Acccess, Visual Basic, Excel.

The only way to handle it is to make
people from all newsgroups affected start sending email to that guy in large amounts. If he has a dial up this will be a great pain for him. If he has direct connection, than people with 'fast' (not dial up) internet can try to upload their unix kernels, swapfiles and other useful data to his computer. Writing to his sysadmin may also help.

Lets start.

Konstantin Received on Tue Jun 18 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message