Work In the UK

From: David Waldron <waldrond_at_waldrond.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1996/06/18

Hi There

I am looking for Oracle Financials people who have esperience in implementing the various modules. Both functional and technical people rare required, currently for a couple of functional roles in London and one technical role in Europe.

If interested in spending sometime over the other side of the pond, drop me an e-mail.

Quick backround about myself, I have been working with financials 6 years, mainly on the functional side and have several old clients who are looking for contract staff.

regards

--
David Waldron