My veddy own app

From: Gary Eckhardt <gary_eckhardt_at_realworld.com>
Date: 1996/06/18

Has anyone ever created their own application that was installable via the Oracle installer?

We have developed a software system using SQL*Forms and Reports, and I would like to install this application like any other Oracle App to take advantage of the Enterprise Software Manager network install.

I realize this probably isn't supported by Oracle, but then again that never stopped me. ;^>

It LOOKS like it should be as easy as creating my own .MAP file of the application and such, but I wanted to ask the group and see if anyone had ever done it.

Thanks for any info.

Gary Eckhardt              |   "in this day & age...music performed by
Database Consultants, Inc. |    humans...hum!?"  --wilde silas tomkyn
dcigary_at_txdirect.net       |                R,DW,HAHB!
gary_eckhardt_at_realworld.com| R^3 = "Real World.  Real Smart.  Real Quick."
(210)344-6566              |         http://www.realworld.com/