Re: ***bad modems

From: Sundial Services <sundial_at_primenet.com>
Date: 1996/06/17

In article <31C57975.28CC_at_tfs.net> Glenn Pilcher <pilcheg_at_tfs.net> writes:

>I have been trying to contact the below company for 2 weeks. If
>anybody ever heard of them, how about emailing them and tell them to
>follow up on their faulty equipment.

I never thought that the choice of modem made a difference -- I thought all modems were the same. I was wrong. My USRobotics Sportster was not the least expensive brand but it has performed flawlessly with Internet services where my previous purchases did not, and the =only= thing different was the box.

/mr/ Received on Mon Jun 17 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message