Help me make a choice???

From: Jean-Philippe Dumas <dumasjp_at_accent.net>
Date: 1996/06/14

He!

I need the opinion of everyone...

I need to develop a software for 386 et 486 not more then 50 Mhz. It's a database with 30 tables and 45,000 records. I use a Novell 2.2 and 3.12 network. It have to be fast in Windows (3.1 or 95) or in DOS. I have to developp 16 and 32 bits with it. But the important is the speed with 386 and 486.

I have this software for now: Visual Basic 4, Access, Foxpro, C++, Delphi, Paradox, dBase 5.5 and more..

Do you have some suggestions????? Visual Basic or Access are not very good with only 8 Mo Ram and 40 Mhz but the application need to be fast for this type of computer...

Did someone know good database software and developpement kit for DOS???

Can I run Windows NT on 1 station like Windows 95 or it's only for network???

Can you answer me on my E-mail address: dumasjp_at_accent.net

Thanks

Jean-Philippe

Jean-Philippe Dumas 2505 André-Fleury Beauport, Québec, Canada, G1C 4K8 Tél.: (418) 626-8070, Fax: (418) 626-8070 E-Mail: dumasjp_at_accent.net WWW: http://www.accent.net/dumasjp