Re: ODBC (32 bit) and win95 problem

From: Mike Kroeger <Mike.Kroeger_at_ti.com>
Date: 1996/06/14

It has been my experience that you must use either 16bit everything or 32bit everything. In other words, if you wish to access any Oracle database using MS Access 2.0(16bit) you must use a 16bit ODBC driver and 16bit SQL*Net Drivers. Same goes for 32bit. You cannot use a 32bit ODBC driver with a 16bit Windows Application.

I have used both on the same machine at the same time!

Regards,
Mike Kroeger
Texas Instruments, Inc.
PPP IT Team, Dallas, TX

> username_at_qualcomm.com (username) wrote in article
<4pktfg$mfg_at_qualcomm.com>...
control panel->odbc (32bit). But I cannot see the datasource in