Optima++ vs Oracle

From: Chariya Peterson <cpeters1_at_condor.depaul.edu>
Date: 1996/06/12

Our application is developed on a Sun Solaris and PowerBuilder on the client side. We are thinking of putting this application on the web. Right now, narrow the scope down to Oracle WebServer vs Optima++ I saw se veral discussions about WebServer and PowerBrowser, but not Optima++ here in this group. (Umm... perhaps ithere are more of those in Sybase or Powerbuilder newsgroups, may be ? :). Anyway, if anyone has successfully used Optima++ with your Oracle application, please let me in on the pros and cons.

We are especially concerned about security issue.

chariya Received on Wed Jun 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message