Enterprise Backup Utility

From: TVillemure <tvillemure_at_aol.com>
Date: 1996/06/11

Hello,

I'm trying to install the Oracle Enterprise Backup Utility on an HP T500
(HP-UX 9.0.4) so that our Legato backup DMO can backup our Oracle
database. The first step in this install involves creating an Oracle Backup Catalog Database. Unfortunately there is no documentation concerning what this database should look like. Is there a script for this?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, as I'm at my wit's end!

Thanks in advance.
(also, if it's not too much trouble, could you please cc: responses to me
at villemur_at_aavid.com - Thanks)

Tom Received on Tue Jun 11 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message