Re: Reverse Engineer ERDs

From: <deangup_at_admin.ci.seattle.wa.us>
Date: 1996/06/10

> Sandy Wallace <wallace_at_corp.hp.com> writes:
> Does anyone out there know of a software package that will
> generate an Entity Relationship Diagram from information in an
> Oracle database?

I looked at ER/WIN from Logic Works. But it requires that constraints be defined to pick up the relationships between tables, and we don't have them. It would be nice if it would pick up on like-named columns. DB EXAMINER from Platinum does this, but it's graphics are primitive (it isn't really a modelling tool). Received on Mon Jun 10 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message