Re: Reverse Engineer ERDs

From: <dbvision_at_inet.uni-c.dk>
Date: 1996/06/10

> richu_at_interaccess.com writes:
> In article <4p59p0$6kc_at_hpcc48.corp.hp.com> Sandy Wallace <wallace_at_corp.hp.com>
> writes:>Does anyone out there know of a software package that will
> >generate an Entity Relationship Diagram from information in an
> >Oracle database?
> >The database resides on HP-UX platform, but Windows software
> >would do, too--either Windows NT or 3.1.
> >Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

> >Sandy
>

> ORACLE designer 2000...

ERwin from Logic Works is the best tool for this.

I'm just a salesperson but when I saw ERwin the first time I made Reverse Engineering of our customer system in 20 min after I installed the product, which took 10. min.

ERein costs about USD 3995,-

For more information take a look at http://www.logicworks.com

Tore Johannesen

DBVision