Re: Technology Jobs Available Now

From: Ian C. Sellers <ICSLU_at_boco.co.gov>
Date: 1996/06/10

Daniel A. Morgan wrote:

> > What should serious job advertisers do?
>
> Personally I would like to see them allowed to advertise in
> comp.databases. Whether in comp.databases.paradox I am not sure.
> One gets into problems where SPAMMERS can take advantage.
>
> When I am looking for work the more targeted the advertising and the more
> targeted my search the more productive for both of us.
>
> Daniel Morgan
> EXE Solutions

What about the proposed newsgroups for more specific postings? Did that thread die?

As I am gainfully employed, I have little desire to see these postings. It's tough enough to wade through 350+ messages a day in this one newsgroup. I want relevant information only!

Let's get more specific! Put 'em in their own group.

Perhaps a newsgroup should be created such as comp.chain.letters too, for other inappropriate postings!!

--
Opinions expressed here may not even be mine!