Re: PLEASE HELP - Decision on PL/SQL tool

From: Relational Concepts <relcon_at_relcon.com>
Date: 1996/06/10

In article <31ADE941.5120_at_iafrica.com>, John Kotsaftis <jkotsaft_at_iafrica.com> writes
>I am currently working on a large data warehousing project. We are
>developing server side stored procedures in PL/SQL and need a good
>project management tool to do this. We need to check in/check out code
>and have version control.
>
>We installed Oracle Procedure Builder, and unfortunately it does not
>support server side PL/SQL stored procedure management. I am currently
>looking at Platinum SQL Coder.
>
>What is the best tool on the market to handle this kind of work? Is
>there an Oracle Product that supports this.

We have developed an Oracle based configuration management tool, SafeTrack, that deals with the issues raised in this discussion. If you are interested in more information then please contact us on:

Tel:            (+44) 181 964 0606
Fax:            (+44) 181 964 0604
E-mail :        lpowell_at_relcon.com

Lawrence Powell.
Relational Concepts. Received on Mon Jun 10 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message