Re: ORACLE Webserver 1.0 Install - Help!!

From: Glenn Goldstein <ggoldstein_at_tsc.com>
Date: 1996/06/07

What command did you use to start the webserver?

You can run the script

        $ORACLE_HOME/ows/admin/orawebrc

to start the web server. All this does is call the web server executable

        $ORACLE_HOME/bin/oraweb

with the appropriate configuration file(s).

However, I'm not certain whether these configuration files are part of the distribution or are created during the installation process. If not, it won't hurt anything.

Hope this helps. For what it's worth, the webserver is pretty neat. Although we're still using CGI (or fast-cgi) to interface with Oracle (using perl or C).

[...]

--
|                  Technology Service Corporation                    |