SQL*Net V1 w/ Pathworks TCP/IP

From: Steve Elmore <selmore_at_cnsnet.com>
Date: 1996/06/07

Help!

I realize this is probably a very basic problem, but I'm trying to install SQL*Net V1.1 on a PC running Pathworks 5.0 TCP/IP under Win 3.10 to connect to an Oracle 7 server. After the SQL*Net install, I get a message that I need to add SOCKTSR.EXE to my autoexec before M3OPEN.EXE. I tried using the SOCKETS.EXE file on the SQL*Net disk (I believe this is just an updated version of SOCKTSR.EXE), but it says it can't find NEMM.DOS? Well, I can't find NEMM.DOS either!

Anyone know what's going on?

Thanks in advance,
Steve
selmore_at_cnsnet.com
[http://www.cnsnet.com/~selmore/]

"If you can't fix it with a roll of duct tape, get a bigger roll" Received on Fri Jun 07 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message