Help with query

From: Doug Wigley <kf0us_at_ltec.net>
Date: 1996/06/07

I am having a problem with a query that will hold the system litterly hostage for around 10 mins or more. By the time it's done processing it has dropped off the network. I am using Netware 3.11 on a AST486DX-66 server and I am tryiny to retreive data from 10 tables. Looks simple enough but the server monitor freezes at the start of the query and only comes back to life after 10-15 mins. I have tried this same query on another server and it does the same thing. I can drop almost any two of the tables out the query and it will process in only a couple seconds.
I am at the end of my rope with this one. Can someone put me on the right track??? PLEASE!
Doug Wigley e-mail 'wigley_at_ltec.net' Received on Fri Jun 07 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message