US-NJ Programmer Analyst

From: Maureen McCourt <mmccourt_at_popmail.i-2000.com>
Date: 1996/06/06

Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corp., an information technology consulting firm providing leading-edge consulting expertise to the NYC/NJ area since 1979, is looking for consultants to work on-site at our most prestigious clients in the northern New Jersey area . The projects are immediate and at least six months in length.

Required skills: Unix/C++

Desired Skills: Sybase or Oracle

We offer outstanding compensation packages in return for your professional attitude and highly marketable skills.

For details please contact:

Maureen McCourt, Technical Recruiter
Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corp.
100 Wood Ave South, Suite 308
Iselin, NJ 08830
Phone 908-603-0900x247
Fax resumes to 908-603-0110
Email to mmccourt_at_sconcepts.com

**Referral Fees Paid...Refer your friends/associates!**
**Visit our home page at www.sconcepts.com**