Re: Forms + MS Help ?

From: LGE <elkinsl_at_flash.net>
Date: 1996/06/05

tim_at_van.oz.au (Tim Nguyen) wrote:

>Anyone know how to call a MS Help file from within Forms but can still
>working on the called form. If I use HOST command to call the external
>winhelp.exe then it won't release the control back until I close the
>Help program.
>Thanks for any tips,
>Tim

The D2KWHELP.PLL library in the FORMS45/REUSE directory contains all the code/procedures you need. Note: This is available in 1.2. Earlier versions, though, also had implementations that were documented in various read.me type files.

Larry G. Elkins
elkinsl_at_flash.net Received on Wed Jun 05 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message