**ORACLE APPS DBA** Contract - South Bay -- Core Technology Group

From: Cindy Michl <cmichl_at_coretec.com>
Date: 1996/06/05

Cindy Michl
Core Technology Group - CTG
800-870-2021 FAX: 707-575-5092
cmichl_at_coretec.com

POSITION: Oracle DBA - Oracle Financials

LOCATION: South Bay - Morgan Hill area

RATE: OPEN START DATE: ASAP!! LENGTH: 2 Months +

Our client is looking for someone to start ASAP. Their permanent DBA will be leaving on the 14th of June and they would like for the new contracor to meet them before then.

Please email or fax your resume to Cindy Michl. We will not release resumes to clients before asking permission first.

Thanks and have a great day! Received on Wed Jun 05 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message