Oracle DBA Opening

From: Jim Hill <jfordhill_at_gnn.com>
Date: 1996/06/04

HEALTHSOUTH has an opportunity available for a Database Administrator to coordinate all aspects of administering an Oracle 7 database in a client-server envoronment within our Corporate offices located in Birmingham, Alabama.

The successful candidate will possess at least 1 year's related experience including experience administering SQL*Net V2 adn working knowledge of UNIX SVR4, Windows 3.1, SQL, and UNIX shell scripting. Basic knowledge of networking as well as the ability to work on-call in a team environment required.

We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Please send resume including salary history by e-mail to:

        jfordhill_at_gnn.com

OR fax:

        (800)846-4772

---