Re: PLS-00313: 'IS NOT NULL' not declared in this scope

From: carl sorenson <sorenson_c_at_wizard.colorado.edu>
Date: 1996/06/04

I had this same problem at my installation, which is running 7.1. My DBA just fixed it yesterday. I don't know exactly what she did, but she said she fixed something having to do with 'the procedural option.' This also fixed another problem i was having - the GREATEST function was not working in pl/sql.

Carl Sorenson