Re: [Q] Can SQL*NET listen on two addresses at onec?

From: David J DeWolfe <sxdjd_at_orca.alaska.edu>
Date: 1996/06/03

Hi;

You could run 2 listeners. One listening on ip address 1 and the other listening on ip address 2. If you hear of a way to listen on 2 addresses w/ 1 listener, I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know, as I was trying to do the same thing a few weeks back while configuring an fddi interface , in addition to the existing ethernet interface, on one of my hosts.

Thanks...

David DeWolfe
<sxdjd_at_orca.alaska.edu>