Re: Developer 2000 V1.3, does it work with Oracle 7.1.x ?

From: Scott Nelson <snelson_at_rtt.in.net>
Date: 1996/06/02

Peter de Wolff wrote:

> We would like to know if the new (not released) version of developer
> 2000 will work with a Oracle database with version 7.1.xxx or do we have
> to upgrade to 7.2 or even to 7.3.
>
> By the way, who knows when developer 2000 v1.3 will be released. (please
> not the version: "At the end of this month", i have heard this a little
> to much.
>
> Thanks a lot you people

I received a mail message last week that Developer 2000 v1.3 is now available:

       ORACLE DEVELOPER/2000 RELEASE 1.3 BOOSTS PRODUCTIVITY AND
         PERFORMANCE FOR ENTERPRISE CLIENT/SERVER DEVELOPERS

 Native Support for Windows 95 and Windows NT Extends Developer/2000
             to New and Preferred Development Environments

Oracle Corp. announced the immediate availability of Developer/2000 Release 1.3, Oracle's enterprise level rapid application development tool for building client/server applications. Users will benefit from several enhancements to Developer/2000's functionality, productivity and performance. Native support for Windows 95 and Windows NT, multi-tier support and the first scalable data publishing environment for the Web, offer developers the most open and portable application development environment, unparalleled scalability, and the ability to move applications to the World Wide Web, offer developers the most open and portable application development environment, unparalleled scalability, and the ability to move applications to the World Wide Web. Received on Sun Jun 02 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message